Friday, October 21, 2011

Ass#3 Pre-production notes and concept pic

The Plan: I wanted to shoot lower down towards the burger than you did in the demo, in an effort to achieve more background view, which I would like to mostly keep in focus. Obviously the primary concern is making the food look good but I also wanted to show off the red tones on the wall, matching the wood and leather barstool/tables combination. The pictures on the wall give it a certain class feel.

The Method: I plan to use two lights, one aimed at the food (most likely with a reflector for fill that I didn't include in my "awesome" drawing art), the second light will be lower pointed towards the wall, positioned to be hidden from the camera. I am going to do several exposures to capture the ambient light for the background, then try one with the ceiling light mixing with the back light and finally with the back light on and the ceiling lights blocked.

I will try to shoot at F16, at about 70-100mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment