Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ass#4: Mech Tech shoot Final Photos and Self-Assessment

Self-Assessment: Despite all my planing for the shoot, I made some mistakes in camera which forced me to choose shots that weren't in my pre-plan. However, I did do a lot of experimenting with different angles and styles while shooting and since in the end that is what saved me, it isn't all bad... I found that I did end up using a lot more available light than planned... in the end the flash was just a slight fill to add a bit more light to areas of interest, in some cases it was barely noticeable... plans sure change on location! 

In editing I discovered that I prefer the images in black and white... I don't know whether this is appropriate for this assignment so I'm posting a colour and B&W of my final image and as a bonus, my 2nd and 3rd choices (in B&W), I also am posting 4 detail shots for submission but if you can only grade one, then please grade the one with the steel circular perforated disk.

ENJOY!











No comments:

Post a Comment